I will build your online store
What is WooCommerce?
As a WooCommerce developer, I make online stores using an eCommerce platform built on WordPress.
WooCommerce allows you to have an online store letting you sell your items, and the high-quality design will ensure for great user experience.
It can be customised to fit your unique business and comes with everything needed to start selling online. An easy to use backend packed with different features allows for full stock management and provides you with the data you need to make important business decisions.
WooCommerce allows you to sell virtual, physical and digital products. Accept pay pal and stripe payments from one-off to monthly subscriptions. The software integrates well with other API payment platforms and is flexible so I can cater to my client’s needs.
What is WooCommerce?
I use the platform as a WooCommerce freelancer programme as it gives me the freedom to explore. It is an open-source plugin and powers millions of websites providing endless solutions.
As a freelance WooCommerce developer, I use my years of web development expertise and skills to build your online store.
I will design and develop your WooCommerce eCommerce platform from start to finish making sure it works, and the payment gateway integration is correctly configured.
Using my resources of various extensions and themes I can correctly configure and use a premium WordPress theme and plugins so, you get the most out of your WooCommerce online business.
As a WooCommerce freelancer developer, I’m able to meet your needs with a variety of services and help wherever I can. If your project needs a custom solution, as a WooCommerce programmer, I will carry out a custom theme development and plugin development task.
Why hire a WooCommerce Developer UK based?
Based in York, North Yorkshire, UK and can work remotely for start-up companies and small businesses.
I work hard after the WooCommerce development is over, and the project is live. The web development might have finished, but I continue providing my clients with great support and the best ongoing maintenance service to make sure you’re always in control and online.
All my websites are built in WordPress, and all the online stores are built using WordPress, and WooCommerce. There are other platforms on the market to build websites with such as Magento, but I love the end product a WooCommerce site can product. By niching down, I consider myself not only as a web developer but both a WordPress expert and a WooCommerce expert.
I enjoy building WordPress online stores (design development)and making it possible for business owners like yourself to sell products online using these development services I provide.
Your WooCommerce website will be fast to use, both user and search engine friendly, a product conversion optimised page and secure. I work towards my client’s needs, user requirements and your overall marketing plan.
When your customers are at home browsing your store on their mobile phone or tablet rest, assure your eCommerce website will load and display all products beautifully.
As a WordPress Woocommerce developer, I know how to build your site to organise your products into categories, variations and tags correctly so site visitors can find and see your new product. I understand site structure and how to create an enjoyable user experience. I know what the buying process should be to maximise your sales.
Hire WooCommerce Expert
All WooCommerce projects are unique, and I would be more than happy to talk to yourself or your team to understand your products and requirements. I will then be able to help and create a new, custom plan.
Please contact today to see, without any obligation, what hiring myself as your Woocommerce developer can do for you and your business.
Digital Marketing only for those serious about success
Web Design – eCommerce – SEO
WooCommerce Prices and Packages
Please click a tab. The package details will display on the right on desktop and below on mobile.
- 1-page, 1-product website.
- Contact/enquiry form.
- Fully Responsive (works on mobile, tablet, desktop).
- Social Media links to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- The customer provides their own text, media or stock photos used.
- WordPress and WooCommerce Platform.
- Payments – Pay Pal.
- Basic Shipping.
- Checkout only.
- Transaction fees – 0%*
- Inbuilt standard customer emails.
- Stock Management – Manage individual stock levels, hold stock for a period if an order is cancelled and receive notifications for low and out of stock items.
- Order Management – View orders, update order status, enter customer notes, manage stock availability, adjust sale pricing, view payment status, view delivery notes, send email notifications and much more.
- Revisions made live during a phone consultation.
- You own your website**
- The domain name and email address subject to choosing my hosting.
- Everything in Bronze +
- Up to 5 Pages.
- up to 5 products listed for you (customer provides text and pictures).
- The ability for you to add unlimited products.
- Self editable products.
- Essential training videos.
- Product reviews.
- Different Products Categories.
- Different Product Tags.
- Product types – Simple, Digital and Variable product attributes.
- Your customers can create their own accounts on your store.
- Product Image Galleries.
- Store sales dashboard.
- Create Coupons
- Cart Abandonment with pre-written emails and the ability to edit/ add more.
- Pay Pal & Stripe.
- Up to 3 Revision Sessions.
- Everything in Silver +
- Up to 10 Products (customer provides text and pictures).
- Up to 10 Pages
- The ability for you to potentially create an unlimited number of pages.
- Blog/ News Capabilities – Your website comes with a Content Management System (CMS) so you can write your own blog posts.
- SEO Boost.
- Any/ all the advanced features.
- Pop-Ups and subscribe form with A/B testing capabilities and dashboard to track analytics.
- Installation of Hotjar, basic plan, or Microsoft Clarity (replay user sessions and explore heatmaps to make your website work better for your customers and your business).
- Live Chat integration (message chat with site visitors via phone or PC).
- Access to a library of training resources and bespoke training.
- Pay Pal, Stripe, Square, direct bank transfer, cheques, cash on delivery.
- Linked products (upsell, cross-sell).
- WooCommerce Mobile App.
- Forms – Integrate with your favourite marketing tools.
- Everything in Gold +
- Let your customers add items to a Wishlist.
- Let your customers compare items on a compact table.
- Show more product information on your products page.
- Powerful internal search (powerful faceted search system).
- Advanced product filtering.
- Mega Menu.
- Enhance your blog with a news ticker, video playlists.
- Be presented with a choice of mock-ups. Allowing you to choose your perfect design – more blog designs for both archive and single posts, product gallery layout designs presented.
- Customisable cart page, checkout page, success page, account page.
- Advanced review system for products. Let your customers rate your products by pre-defined criteria and get a dashboard to manage it all.
- Interactive popups.
- Perfect for businesses who want to offer rental or booking services (Bike, Car Rental, Hotel, B&B, Travel, Holiday bookings, Equipment, Apartments).
- Businesses needing to offer appointments (hairdressers scheduling, doctors surgeries, spa appointment website, restaurant reservation).
- A complex, dynamic website, but very user friendly. For those who need to quickly and easily list multiple items and need an advanced search (travel website, estate agent, car dealership).
- Dynamic map listing – Present listings as clickable points on the map.