Focused All Day will look after, update and improve your website – monthly packages available.
Website Maintenance Services
Keeping your website up to date with both your latest business information and the latest software releases
WORDPRESS CARE PLANS
Save time and money!
Focused All Day provides the best website maintenance solution for your business and offers monthly packages.
A website is a 24/7 online representation of your business! Why should you have to spend hours trying to keep it updated? Let Focused All Day do the work for you!
WORDPRESS MAINTENANCE SERVICE
Passionate about your success as you are.
The regular website maintenance packages are transparent, and once purchased, the maintenance is a very personal and tailored service. Looking after your needs.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
Always here when you need help, support, advice and more!
The whole process is designed to be flexible and fit around your needs. It is an ongoing service where the maintenance tasks span from creative and design to keep your site safe by taking regular backups and installing the latest security updates.
Caring for your website, so that you can focus on your business.
Web Design – eCommerce – SEO
FOCUSED ALL DAY WEBSITE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Website Support, saving you time!
If you are an entrepreneur, it can be challenging to focus on what matters most, your customer.
Let Focused All Day do the hard work of looking after your website and keeping it updated and running smoothly so you can get on with growing your business.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
Say goodbye to multiple invoices.
One low monthly fee means your website will be looked after and updated.
Need extra hours for website tweaks and edits? The silver plan comes with 2 hours and the gold with 3 hours.
WEBSITE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Access to premium plugins to make you money
Have you ever looked at the cost of all the premium plugins needed to make your website faster and let you sell more to your customers? It’s a lot! The silver and Gold maintenance plan includes full access to a large inventory of premium plugins. Save yourself thousands of pounds a year!
Get your site looking great and working better.
Web Design – eCommerce – SEO
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE COST UK
Monthly packages available
Hosting and Maintenance
- Hosting Service.
- Custom email address – You can have an email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org forwarded to your current email address.
- SSL certificate (Google advises SSL) and ensure the website uses HTTPS.
- UK based server data centre.
- Backups – daily to the server.
- Security – basic.
- Software updates – Plugin/ Themes/ PHP/ WordPresss Core.
- Server maintenance.
- Quarterly strategy email.
- Annual review – review WordPress setup, review content for updates, domain name renewal (if required) and licenses.
- Standard Software Licenses.
- Ad hoc work discounted to £50 p/h
Hosting & Advanced Maintenance
- Everything in Bronze +
- Up to 2 hours of support (anything from content edits and tweaks to product inventory uploads for those with an eCommerce website).
- Further support discounted to £45 p/h.
- Complete Training Video Library.
- Access to a library of premium plugins saving you money!
- Affiliate Marketing Software.
- Sales Funnel Software.
- Page Builder Pro license allowing you to create fantastic web pages with an easy to use, drag & drop system.
- Plugin allowing you to create pop-ups and subscribe forms with A/B testing capabilities and dashboard to track analytics.
- Speed-boosting caching plugin and optimisation to make your website faster + server optimisation to increase website loading times.
- Backups – Website & Database Offsite Backups to 3 different locations and different techniques. 1) Daily to the server 2) Daily to another location where an archive of 365 days of backups will be stored 3) Monthly exports to another destination.
- Your eCommerce website needs more than daily backups. This care plan option allows for real-time backups. Backups when an order occurs as soon as they take place without ever affecting the site’s performance.
- Daily malware scans and malware removal.
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring.
- Visual regression – a human, not AI, proactively checking, inspecting and interacting with your website.
- Clean database.
- Test loading times.
- Monthly Health Check & Security Review.
- Monthly website report.
- Check internal broken links.
- Security Monitoring.
- Website firewall – blocking malicious IPs from sending requests to your website.
- Login protection.
- WordPress Site Hardening.
- WordPress Security best practices.
- Brute Force Attack Prevention.
- Automatic Login protection from hackers or bots powered with a powerful captcha system.
Hosting, Maintenance and SEO
- Everything in Silver +
- The highest tier of hosting resources.
- Monthly strategy phone call.
- Priority support.
- Up to 3 hours of support.
- Further support discounted to £30 p/h.
- Everything in SEO – silver 50/50 package which includes (where neccessary):
- Custom dashboard showing website traffic statistics and analytics.
- Use data from Ahrefs (premium SEO tool) to analyse your competitor’s strengths and create an SEO strategy. Also, carry out keyword research.
- Provide you with blog ideas and send content briefs to know what to blog about and what topics to include.
- Install and configure Rank Math Pro (a Premium WordPress SEO plugin) to help get you more traffic by providing you with SEO content best practice guidelines. Track and view your keyword positions from your dashboard.
- On-Page Optimisation – Content optimisation to ensure search engines understand your web content.
- Identify website technical faults using Screaming Frog Paid Version (SEO website crawling tool) to audit your website and find faults.
- Check the Google search console for any errors/ issues.
- Analyse your Google Analytics.
- Fix external link issues.
- Local SEO – Google My Business setup and Optimisation advice.
- Monitor traffic.
- Monthly SEO Site Tune-Ups.
- Negative SEO prevention.
- Accessibility & usability checks.
- Mobile optimisation.
- Taxonomy review.
- SEO titles & meta descriptions reviewed.
- Page speed optimisation.
- All hosting plans subject to fair usage.
- Support time excludes custom code and custom development.
- Please note, no website is entirely safe, and no one can guarantee a website to remain malware, hack and virus free. Reasonable efforts will be made for websites that have an active Silver or Gold maintenance plan to keep your website online, namely additional security and backups, but failing that; an additional charge will be incurred to clean your site up and Focused All Day does not take any responsibility for any damages occurred.
- If you request the installation of an additional premium plugin, you will be informed of the price, and you will incur additional costs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is website maintenance?
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) with many moving parts. It is important to check and maintain each aspect to keep your website safe and online and let your customer see you in the best light.
What is website Maintenace services?
Focused All Day will do all the hard work for you. From updating the plugins to editing the pages for you. The Gold plan includes SEO to help you improve your search engine rankings.
How much does website maintenance cost?
£79 for website maintenance, £250 for website hosting and advanced maintenance and £750 for website hosting and WordPress maintenance and SEO.
What does website maintenance include
In each column, there is an alist of what is included. Below expands on what is meant by support to give you an idea of what you can request each month.
Tweaking font size, colour or styling.
Adding, editing or amending website content from provided documents or instructions.
Adding a third-party script or additional plugins (you will be notified and, once confirmed, billed for any premium plugins).
Adjusting the provided menu, page, post or widget content.
Adding a new product to WooCommerce store, adding new shipment option etc.
Adjusting WooCommerce settings (based on instruction).
Fix Connectivity Issues, timeouts.
Fixing Contact Form errors.
Installing Plugin of choice.
Fixing Media Upload Errors.
Fixing Configuration File.
Reinstallation of WordPress.
Fixing Plugin Errors.
Resetting admin password.
Testing browser compatibility
Help and advice.