What is Blueberry Street Flowers?
I’ve been on many florists websites in the past, and now I got the opportunity of creating an eCommerce website to sell flowers online.
Blueberry Street Flowers specialise in selling high quality, lovely artificial flowers online. You can buy them to decorate your own home or buy them as a gift. All flowers are delivered and well packaged.
Before Focused All Day, what was their problem?
Blueberry Street Flowers owned an eCommerce website they built themselves on Wix.
The page speed was slow, and the site structure of the URLs was not optimal.
The website had other technical issues such as broken links.
How Focused All Day solved the problem
- Migrated the website from the Wix platform to WordPress.
- Updated the website and improved it visually using web design skills.
- As a WooCommerce Developer, I was able to rebuild the website in a robust platform.
How Focused All Day made their business better
- Made the website faster, resulting in a better user experience. Speed = more sales!
- Included features such as cart abandonment.
- Sales Pop-ups and opportunities to gain subscribers emails.
Features Focused All Day is incredibly proud of
- I am happy to have this part of my web design portfolio as:
- Florist websites should work on mobile, tablet and desktop – and this does!
- The incorporation of live chat.
- Using a mega menu for the navigation to display all product categories easily.
Inclusion of an off-canvas filter within the product pages. This means the customer is not bombarded with information and instead is presented with a clean and straightforward products page. When the user wants more options to find products faster they simply press filter and out pops options to search. This gives the customer more control.
Infinite scroll on the products page. This means the user can keep scrolling down and more products will appear without the need of clicking next. It makes the online shopping experience more enjoyable.
They have improved technical SEO. Broken links mean people click a page, post or products, and it doesn’t work, resulting in them leaving. By improving the technical side of the website this increased the user experience.
The competitor’s analysis of other florists websites has grown my understanding of this niche. I enjoyed working on the artificial flowers eCommerce website.